Gateway provides a year-round school for the students in our program via Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.). Lighthouse Christian Academy (L.C.A) is the official distance-learning provider for A.C.E., which has been successfully educating students for over 30 years and currently has over 5,000 students. Our classroom rarely exceeds a 10:1 student to teacher ratio and our parents have the option to choose from 2 separate curriculum courses if needed.
Lighthouse Christian Academy is fully accredited by Accreditation International (A.I.). A.I. is a recognized member in good standing with National Council for Private School Accreditation (N.C.P.S.A.), the Council on Occupational Education (C.O.E.), and the International Council for Education.
- Fully accredited courses
- Individually tailored education plans
- Self-paced curriculum provides ideal support for students with learning disabilities
- Weekly goals are tracked with instructors on a daily basis
- Year-round school and self-paced curriculum allows enrollment at any time
- Challenging curriculum designed to prepare college-bound and non-college-bound students
Programs & Accrediting Bodies